Welcome to Friends Life online. Our online services make it easier for you to access information about plans you have with us. To see which products are supported online, please visit our supported policies page.
Depending on the type of plan you have with us, it may be possible to register for our online services. Once you've registered to use our online services you could have access to the following information:
- Current values and the amount payable in the event of death
- projected values at maturity or retirement
- investment choice and unit history
- premium amount
- plan name and who the plan covers
- plan start and end dates (if appropriate)
In addition to viewing plan information online, many customers who originally purchased their policies from Friends Provident can also use our handy financial planning tools and update personal and direct debit details.
Customers who originally purchased their conventional with-profits policies from Friends Provident also have the option to view yearly bonus statements online and can set a preference to opt-out of receiving paper bonus statements.
We display plan details for most plan types. To check if your plan is supported, please select supported policies.
How to view your plan details if it is supported online
For customers who originally purchased their policies from Friends Provident
To be able to view your plan details online, there are 5 simple steps:
- Register by choosing a username and password and submit your details (we'll send you an email to confirm your details have registered successfully).
- Continue with the on-screen instructions. Step 1 of the activation code process will require you to fill in your plan number or scheme reference, to request your activation code.
- Step 2 will validate the details you have entered.
- Step 3 will send you an activation code by email or by post, if your email address does not match our plan records.
- When you receive your activation code, log in using your registered username and password and enter your activation code where prompted.
For customers who originally purchased their policies from AXA
To be able to view your plan details online, there are 6 simple steps:
- Select Register button for My Plans
- Enter your plan number and click Next
- Continue with the on-screen instructions and select Register
- If you entered an email address, you will be sent a username by email and a password by post for security reasons
- Once you have received your sign-in details, please select Login and enter your username and password
- You will then be prompted to choose a new username and password along with security questions in case you forget your login details in the future
For customers who originally purchased their policies from Winterthur
Customers who originally purchased their policies from Winterthur, please contact us.
For more information please contact us.